WHO WE ARE...
Healing Place Church has been built on the vision to be a healing place for a hurting world. The staff at HPCSA have a passion to express Christ through creative means. God has brought together an incredible team to express His love in practical ways. Community outreaches and mission's projects are just a couple of the ways that the Gospel of Jesus Christ is shared with countless individuals. HPCSA is reaching out to the lost and hurting of this world. Filled with compassion and offering hope to the poor, oppressed, and forgotten, HPCSA is a healing place for a hurting world.
OUR CORE VALUES
- out to a lost and dying world to share the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- out to people who are hurting or traditionally overlooked
- beyond the walls of the church and into the community to love others with Jesus-style compassion.
- across the ocean to provide spiritual and physical help to those in need.
- the world by sending out fully committed disciples.
- others compassionately.
- people where they are.
- the community in creative ways.
- the world by serving one.
- by developing a culture of servanthood.
- generously to build God's Kingdom.
- unselfishly as stewards of God's resources.
- so that God receives the glory.
- honor to God through dynamic, Christ-centered, Spirit-led worship and prayer.
- because we are blessed to be a blessing.
- the Kingdom of God by building the capacity of people for life and ministry.
- the Kingdom of God by investing in future generations.
- the Kingdom of God by planting life-giving churches at multiple sites in our city, state, nation and world.
- the Kingdom of God by connecting people to one another.
- the Kingdom of God by building leaders who lead by serving.